Here at Tes, we are looking to celebrate and reward the dedication and expertise of the people and teams who continue to make a significant contribution to improving the skill levels of young people and adult learners. Winning an award, or even being shortlisted, is a fantastic opportunity to raise your profile as well as your chance to celebrate your hard work and achievements.
The awards are open to anyone working in the UK FE sector; colleges; work-based learning providers; adult and community learning providers; offenders’ learning establishments; and specialist designated institutes.
- Lifetime achievement award
- Support for learners
- Contribution to the local community
- Best teaching and learning initiative
- Outstanding use of technology for improving teaching, learning and assessment
- Assessor of the year
- Employer engagement
- Professional services team of the year
- Apprenticeship programme of the year
- Teacher of the year
- FE leader of the year
- FE college of the year
- Training provider of the year
- Sixth-form college of the year
- Specialist provider of the year
- Adult and community learning provider of the year
- Overall FE provider of the year
All finalists will be featured in Tes and will be free to use our winners and finalist logos in their own publicity material.
The winners will be revealed at a high profile gala awards ceremony at The Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London on Friday 23 February 2018.