Here at Tes, we are looking to celebrate and reward the dedication and expertise of the people and teams who continue to make a significant contribution to improving the skill levels of young people and adult learners. Winning an award, or even being shortlisted, is a fantastic opportunity to raise your profile as well as your chance to celebrate your hard work and achievements.
The Tes FE Awards will continue to be open to all FE providers.
- Lifetime achievement
- Employer engagement
- Teacher of the year
- Best teaching and learning initiative
- Support for learners
- Contribution to the local community
- Professional services team of the year
- FE leader of the year
- Training provider of the year
- FE college of the year
- Apprenticeship programme of the year
- Sixth form college of the year
- Specialist provider of the year
- Outstanding use of technology for improving teaching, learning and assessment
- Adult and community learning provider of the year
- WorldSkills unsung hero - NEW for 2020
- Outstanding GCSE resits provision - NEW for 2020
- Overall FE provider of the year
All finalists will be featured in Tes and will be free to use our winners and finalist logos in their own publicity material.
The winners will be revealed at our online event on Friday 16 October at 8pm.